RULES & REGULATIONS
01. All students come under school rules from the beginning of the journey to school until the end of their journey back home.
02. All students should, at all times, maintain a high standard of manners, in particular:
A) They should know consideration for the need of others;
B) They should take pride in their personal appearence;
C) They should greet all ladies, teachers, administrative satff and visitors; and,
D) Boys must stand up at the approach of ladies and gentleman of their pockets
while speaking to them or to their prefects and monitors.
03. Prefects along with the staff and responsible for the discipline of the school and for enforcement of all rules.
01. Students should always be dressed in the prescribed school uniform or games dress, wherever applicable.
02 Informal dress is permitted only on excursions outings or expeditions / and on the child's birthday,
if permitted by the teacherincharge of the particular class.
03. All the buttons, except the top one, of the shirt will be fastened.
04. Clothed and shoes not of the regulation pattern, or in any way, unsuitable, will not be allowed.
05. All boys must have regulation haircut(side burns and long hair on nape, mushroom cut or crew cut are forbidden)&
emspbeard or stubble is not permitted.
06. Children who wish to wear informal cloths on their birthdayshould avoid jeans, T-shirts or tight fitting clothes.
(please seek class teacher's advice in this regard)