01. Improper conduct reflecting character, persistent irregularity, continual neglect of studies, disobedience, insubordination and disrespect towards any staff member, malpractice at test and examinations,thieving,immoral behaviour, smoking or
chewing tobacco,use of drugs and liquor and other serious intentional offences are punishable by expulsion.
Parents are requested to co-operate with the school authorities by enforcing regularity and discipline, by ensuring that the children prepare their lessons and by taking an active interest in the activities of the school.
03. Parents are informed that remarks by the teachers are made in the Pupil's diary-cu m-calendar, when necessary . They are requested to check the diary-cum-calendar and sign it, indicating that they have seen the remarks.
04. Parents are expected to sign, at least once a fortnight,the exercise books of their children,their periodic progress reports or any other similar documents, when requested to do so. Failure to do so may put their children to inconvenience.
05. Parents/Guardians are requested not to apply for leave of absence for their children or request to see them during lessons, unless absolutely necessary .
06. If a student is likely to be absent due to illness for a long period, the Principal must be informed in writing as soon as possible to request leave of absence.
07. When communicating with the Principal, parents/guardians are requested to mention in the letter, besides the name of the student, his/her class and section.
08. Parents/guardians are especially requested to notify the school of any change in their address and telephone numbers as soon as possible.
09. Parents/guardians are requested not to send the children to the school for at least a fortnight after they have recovered from infectious or contagious diseases like chickenpox, measles, mumps, etc., and until they are medically fit.They should
bring the necessary medical certificate of fitness to school and hand it over to the Class Teacher.
10. Parents/guardians or other persons are not permitted to meet the teachers during school hours without the permission of the Principal/Headmistress. On urgent matters,the staff may be seen by prior appointment, when they are free.
11. Parents/guardians are expected to ensure that their children/wards leave the school premised not later than fifteen minutes after the school gets over.
12. ATTENTION TO CIRCULARS:Parents are requested to read carefully all circular letters/notices issued by the school from time to time, and take action promptly. Timely action on these is in the interest of the children.
13. CORRESPONDENCE:All letters concerning children, except those of a personal nature, should be addressed to the “PRINCIPAL” by designation and not by name. It will be of great help if parents state in their letter the class and section of the child.
14. Parents are requested not to enter their child(ren)'s classroom without permission.
15. SMOKING AND THE USE OF CELL/MOBILE PHONE ON THE SCHOOL PREMISES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
16. SPECIAL LEAVE:Parents/guardians are requested to refrain from asking for special leave of absence to attend weddings of other than child's own brother or sister or for religious ceremonies, social functions and domestic celebrations as leave for such purpose is normally not granted during term time.
17. VALUABLES:Children are not allowed to bring any valuable article such as expensive c ameras, costly watches,transistors,radios,jewellery, cassette
recorders, audio and video cassettes,floppy drives, pendrives,other storage devices, mobile phones, etc., with them.
18. ATTENDANCE: Attendance on the day of reopening is compulsory. Absence due to illness or for any other reason should be intimated at once as prior permission is required even for a short period of a day or two. Long absence, without prior
intimation, may result in the child's name being taken off from all the school rolls. Similarly, attendance on the last day before the commencement of each vacation is compulsory. Permission for children to leave school early, except for valid reasons, is normally not granted.
19. PRIVATE TUITIONS: There are no facilities for private tuitions in the school.However, children who are weak in particular subject are given extra tutorial help as and when
considered necessary, or requested by parents in very special cases.
20. A Perfect Attendance Certificate is awarded at the end of the year if one was present on all school days and was on time for roll call every morning and for all functions of the school
21. FAMILY PROBLEMS: It would help the child if parents inform the Principal and the child's Class Teacher/Housemistress about unusual problems in the family, like estrangement, divorce, separation, property dispute, etc. Information about unusual
health problems should also be shared with school staff.
22. The Principal always welcomes your suggestions, comments and opinion. Do feel free to see him or write to him. He feels that nothing much can be achieved without parents' co-operation.
Parents are welcome to call on the Principal in his office on Fridays between
1.00 and 2.30pm. For general queries he can be contacted by mail